Chillicothe VA Medical Center
Minority Veterans Program
About the Program
The primary goal of this program is to increase local awareness of minority Veteran realted issues and develop strategies for increasing their participation in existing VA benefits programs for eligible Veterans.
How Do We do This?
- Promote the use of VA benefits, programs and services by minority Veterans
- Support and initiate activities that educate and sensitize internal staff to the unique needs of minority
- Target outreach efforts to minority Veterans by identifying gaps in service and make recommendations to improve service delivery within their facilities
Where Do We Reach Out to Veterans?
- Special Emphasis Groups through Community Networks
- Minority Veterans Service Organizations
- Town Hall Meetings
- Stand Downs
Who is Our Minority Veteran Program Coordinator?
Reverend Acie Collins, M. Div. Phone 740-773-1141, x7204
Get a copy of our Program Information,which includes helpful phone numbers
- 740-773-1141 Ext. 7202
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm