Chillicothe VA Medical Center
The staff at the Chillicothe VA Medical Center have ways for you to learn to live a healthy lifestyle and manage your own health.
Patient Education Center
- contains easy-to-read health and wellness books, newsletters, videos and other materials.
- located in Building 31, Room 2-207a.
Upon registering with My HealtheVet web site, you will be able to:
- refill prescriptions online.
- keep your food and activity journals.
- monitor your blood pressure and pain levels.
- maintain your own personal health record.
Clinical staff provide health education during regular clinic visits. Staff can tell you about upcoming classes.
Our goal is to provide a hospital environment where patients:
- continually receive updated health information.
- are able to ask questions about their health.
- can enjoy as comfortably as possible their stay in our facility.