Chillicothe VA Medical Center
Portsmouth VA Clinic
Directions from Chillicothe:
Take US 23 South to Portsmouth. Take Rosemount Rd and OH-139 S to US-52 W/Gallia St/Ohio River Scenic Byway in New Boston. Continue on US-52 W/Gallia St/Ohio River Scenic Byway. Drive to Rhodes Ave and make a left hand turn. Arrive at 4038 Rhoads Ave, New Boston, OH.
- Parking is available
- Monday- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Excluding Federal Holidays
- Primary care services for Veterans in Portsmouth, Ohio, area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Chillicothe VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.