Chillicothe VA Medical Center
Marietta Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
Directions from Chillicothe
Take US-35 E via the ramp on the left toward US 23/Jackson. Keep left to take US-50 E/US-35 E toward Jackson/Athens. Merge onto US-50 E toward Athens. Turn left onto US-50 E/OH-32/US Highway 50 W. Continue to follow US-50 E/OH-32. Merge onto US-50 E/OH-32 E toward Columbus/Belpre. Merge onto US-50 E/OH-7 N/OH-32/State Route 7 via the exit on the left toward Belpre/Marietta. Merge onto US-50 E toward Parkersburg (Crossing into West Virginia). Merge onto I-77 N toward Marietta (Crossing into Ohio). Take the OH-7 exit, EXIT 1, toward Marietta. Keep left to take the ramp toward New Matamoras. Turn left onto OH-7/Pike St. Continue to follow OH-7. 27843 STATE ROUTE 7.
- Free on premises
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Excluding Federal Holidays
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Marietta, Ohio, area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Chillicothe VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.