Chillicothe VA Medical Center
Lancaster VA Clinic
Directions from Chillicothe:
Take OH-104 north to US SR 23 or OH-159 north. Turn right onto US SR 22 and drive until you enter Lancaster. In Lancaster turn left on US SR 33 (2nd traffic light).
Directions from Columbus:
Take the I-270 SOUTH ramp towards WHEELING. Merge onto I-270 S. Take the US-33 EAST exit, exit number 46B, towards LANCASTER. Merge onto US-33 E.
- Free on premises
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Excluding federal Holidays
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Lancaster, Ohio, area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Chillicothe VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.