Chillicothe VA Medical Center
Wilmington Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
Directions from Chillicothe:
Take US 35 to Washington Court House. Turn Left toward OH 3/US 22 until you reach Wilmington, OH. Turn Left on Farquhar Ave. Take 1st Left onto W. Main St. CBOC will be on the right. The clinic is located at 448 West Main Street, Wilmington, OH 45177.
Parking is available on the front and side of the building
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Excluding Federal Holidays
- Primary Care services for Veterans in Wilmington, Ohio, area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, living will and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- andicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Chillicothe VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Mental Health does Living Wills