VA » Health Care » Chillicothe VA Medical Center » Locations and Directions » Veterans' Experience » Portsmouth Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
Chillicothe VA Medical Center
Portsmouth Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
Directions from Chillicothe:
Take US 23 South to Portsmouth. Turn left onto 4th Street. Parking is available to the left in the municipal parking lot. The clinic is located at 840 Gallia Street. The entrance to the clinic is adjacent to the parking lot.
- Parking is available to the left in the municipal parking lot.
- Monday- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Excluding Federal Holidays
- Primary care services for Veterans in Portsmouth, Ohio, area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Chillicothe VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.