Chillicothe VA Medical Center
Athens VA Clinic
Directions from Chillicothe, Cincinnati, and Dayton:
Take US-35 E/US-50 E toward Athens. Take the US-50 E exit toward Athens. Continue US-50 E to Radford Road. Make a left on Radford and continue for 2.5 miles. Turn right on OH-56 E and continue for 1.7 miles. Make a left on OH-682 N/S Plains Road. Continue for 3.6 miles.
Directions from Columbus:
Take Route 33 East towards Logan. Take OH-682 toward The Plains. Turn right on OH-682 S/N Plains Rd. The clinic will be approximately 0.4 miles from that point.
- Free on premises
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Excluding Federal Holidays
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Athens area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Chillicothe VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.