Chillicothe VA Medical Center
Current Operating Status
As of Tuesday, February 13, 2018 8:43 AM EST
All Chillicothe VA Medical Center facilities are operating on their normal schedules. No emergencies exist at this time. Employees are expected to adhere to the routine notification process if unable to report for duty.
Sign up for automatic e-mail updates by filling in your e-mail address in the "EMERGENCY EMAIL UPDATES" section, located in the upper right corner of this page.
Prepare. Plan. Stay Informed. Visit http://www.ready.gov to learn about preparedness kits, emergency plans, and more.
Ross County is under no alerts at this time.
Ross County Sheriff Weather Alert
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 740-772-7034
- Change Your Appointment: 740-773-1141 or 1-800-358-8262
- Media Inquiries: 740-773-1141, x7080
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: Not Available
- Pharmacy Refill: 740-773-1141, x7118 or 1-800-358-8262, x7118
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: 1-888-838-6446