- Primary care services for Veterans in the Wilmington area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Chillicothe VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Directions from Chillicothe:
Take the exit toward Washington CH/Hillsboro. Turn left toward Route 22 West/State Route 3. Make another left onto Route 22 West and follow to Wilmington. Turn left at Farquhar Street, then take first left onto West Main Street.
Directions from Cincinnati:
Take I-71 North to State Route 73 (exit 45, toward Waynesville/Wilmington). Turn right at State Route 73 East. Turn right onto North Nelson Avenue, then turn left onto West Main Street.
Directions from Dayton:
Take Route 35 East to Route 68. Take the exit toward Home Ave/Wilmington (near Xenia). Turn right at Route 68 South. Turn right onto North South Street, then make another right onto West Locust Street. Turn left at Farquhar. Take the first left onto West Main Street.
Directions from Columbus:
Take I-71 South to Route 68 South (exit 50, near Wilmington). Follow Route 68 to Wilmington, turning right at North South Street. Make another right onto West Locust Street, then turn left at Farquhar Street. Take the fist left onto West Main Street.