Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Athens area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Chillicothe VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Directions from Chillicothe, Cincinnati, and Dayton:
Take Route 50 East to Athens County (Route 50 turns into Route 32 East). Follow Route 32 to the Richland Avenue exit. Stay on Richland Avenue, crossing the Hocking River. Be in the left lane as immediately in front of the Convocation Center, you will turn left onto Shafer Street. Follow Shafer Street to the first traffic light which will be Union Street. Turn left onto West Union.
Directions from Columbus:
Take Route 33 East onto State Route 682 (near Beaumont). Follow Route 682 to Athens, turning left onto West Union Street.