Marietta Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
Directions from Chillicothe
Take State Route 35 East to the Appalachian Highway State Route 32. Take SR 32 East until you come to State Route 7 North. Upon entering Marietta cross the bridge and turn left at the second traffic light onto Third Street. Follow Third Street, which will bear into Muskingum Drive (Route 60 North), for 1.6 miles.Turn right on Colegate Drive and continue 1.7 miles to the CBOC, located on the left.
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Excluding Federal Holidays
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Marietta, Ohio, area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Chillicothe VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.